DIMEX

DIMEX Founders, Who Started DIMEX

« Older   Newer »
Gee Dub
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 21:07

DIMEX was founded by 2 guys who have been long time posters to various photo and video sharing sites across the Internet. Both were very successful and generated large amounts of views of their work. In general they were happy with all the viewers and comments recieved at these various forums and photo sharing sites but were not really satified with the many rules and restrictions placed upon them by these sites. After discussing all the problems with these sites with each other, they wondered why they couldn't start their own forum without all the restrictions imposed by so many other sites. So the idea of DIMEX was born of this simple concept, create a site where content providers could display their work for users to view and download, all for free, with a minimum of restrictions.

This is how Gee Dub from America and LUMIX Luminaries from Italy came to create DIMEX. We decided not to limit our forum to just photos and videos but to all forms of digital media. Whatever is created digitally by content creators who want to share it with the rest of the world they can now do that here at DIMEX.

Edited by LUMIX Luminaries - 30/5/2010, 01:37

GTD
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 16:00

Good initiative, nice platform for like-minded people to post their stuff.
I really appreciate the fab image/video quality.

LUMIX Luminaries
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 18:52

QUOTE (GTD @ 27/9/2010, 17:00)
Good initiative, nice platform for like-minded people to post their stuff.
I really appreciate the fab image/video quality.

Thanks for your comment GTD !
Do you have some content to post here at DIMEX ??? If you are interested in posting please let me know and I will help you in setting your account for the best....

LL

2 replies since 29/5/2010, 21:07   342 views